Saturday 14 March 2009

Personal Benefits from Course E464

I am one of those who benefitted hugely from Dan's experimentations. I presume people like Ashwani would agree. I was right at the bottom of the learning curve before I started the course. Never knew what blogging was. I always thought blog writers were people who had nothing else to do in life. I could have not imagined the power of social networks without this course. I have also started to understand the language of people far younger than me.

The course has put me on the upward trajectory of the learning curve. I should thank the whole class for their blogs for making me realise my ignorance. Some of the guest talks also tried to rekindle my entrepreneural spirits. New ideas have started budding in my head. I have to resist the temptations to get back to running ventures. (I do not want to lose money again!) But I might not be able to resist this for long. Should I thank Dan for making me confused yet again?

The "self actualisation" part came in the form of a comment from my friend who read my blogs. "Your writing is not as bad as I thought", he said. See, I reached the top of Maslow's pyramid. No more needs to be satisfied. Thanks to E464 for taking me there...